JEE Main Admit Card 2017, Jee Main Exam Date !
Candidates can download JEE Main admit card from official website of JEE MAIN from March 1, 2017 on wards. Candidates are required to enter their roll number and date of birth to download the JEE Main admit card. If any how you forget your application number and password, you can retrieve it using the official JEE Main website only.
- Online mode
- Offline mode.
JEE Main paper pen based (offline mode) will be held on April 02, 2017 while the computer based test (online mode) will be held from April 08 – 09, 2017.
Steps to download JEE Main admit card:-
- Go to official website of JEE MAIN 2017
- You will see a blinking link of Admit Card 2017, click on it
- You will have to enter your application number and date of birth. Here the application number is the one you have received on successful completion of application process on your email Id or registered number.
- Enter the security pin and login
- Your admit card is displayed on the screen; click on Download to save a copy.
Retreiving JEE Main 2017 Application Number for downloading JEE Main Admit card:-
The Application Number and Password is mandatory for downloading JEE Main Admit Card. However, in case you have forgotten your application number, then you should check your mail on your email Id OR text messages on your registered number. However if you still not able to retrieve it then follow the following steps to recover it back:-
- Click on Forgot Application Number link as you can see in above image on lower right hand side , this will direct you to the following page
- Here enter your name , Mother’s Name, Father’s Name , Date of Birth, State of Eligibility, security pin shown and click on submit button,
- Your application number will be displayed on the screen
Note that you have to enter all your details exactly the same as you have entered during registration process in accordance with your 10th class marksheet.
What’s New in JEE Main 2017?
- Gujarati has been removed as language option from JEE Main 2017.
- Dhaka has been added in the list of JEE Main 2017 Exam Centers.
- The Aadhaar Card is compulsory for every applicant. The Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender entered by students will be validated with the UIDAI’s data. The data in the Aadhaar Card must match the details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. Candidates must ensure the details match.
- Applicants need not upload their thumb impression along with the signature and their photograph as the details will be matched with the Aadhaar Card.
- Aspirants from J&K, Assam, Meghalaya do not need Aadhaar Card for applying. They will be required to submit their Passport Number/Bank Account Number/Voter ID Card/Ration Card Number etc.
- CBSE has set up various facilitation centres to assist candidates in acquiring Aadhaar Card.
- There will be no weightage for the class XII or equivalent marks in the preparation of the JEE Main 2017 Ranks.
- For admissions to NITs, IIITs and other Central Institutes, the Eligibility Criteria has been changed. The details are as follows:
General /OBC Category: Candidates must have secured at least 75% in their class XII OR must have come in the top 20 percentile in their respective school boards.
SC/ST Category: Candidates must have secured 65% in their Class XII or equivalent.
- Gujarat is no longer a participating state for JEE as per the latest notification from ACPC. The state admissions will be through GUJCET 2017.
- This year, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Amethi, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) is not a part of the JEE Main 2017 Participating Institutes as it has been shut down.
JEE Main Admit Card:- Guidelines
Candidates should go through the instructions provided below before they proceed to download the admit card from the JEE Main 2017 official portal.
- Center invigilator will verify all the information of the candidate on exam day. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed entry in the hall.
- Candidates should download the admit card before the stipulated deadline notified by CBSE.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to verify all the details such as name, paper, DOB, test venue, state of eligibility, etc.
- JEE Mains Admit Card has to be downloaded form the official website only
- Candidate have to provide his roll number and board details of qualifying examination on the JEE Main website
- Previous years pass outs candidate should verify their roll no. and details before downloading the JEE Mains admit card.
Your downloaded admit card will looks in the similar format as shown in below image of sample JEE Mains admit card.
In case of Wrong Information On JEE Main Admit Card
After downloading the Admit card candidate must check the above mentioned details in the JEE Mains admit card. If there is any discrepancy, then candidate can mail at email@example.com before the specified date.
Not Able to Download Admit Card:
- In case, you are not able to download your admit card then you can contact over the main helpline
CBSE : 7042399524/25/26/27/28 and 29 between the working hours (10:00 am to 5:30 pm) on working days only. The technical team would try to resolve any technical glitches or difficulties faced by the applicants.
Highlights of this post:-